Event code - 77D01 (4.5 days Course)
The aim of the Certification Course for Green Mark Accredited Professional (Facilities Management) [GM AP (FM)] is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to improve and implement sustainable
measures and technologies in an existing building. Participants will learn how a building’s energy consumption and environmental impacts can be minimised during the
building life time, and to conduct Green Mark Assessment for existing building.
• Green Mark for Existing Non-Residential Buildings (GM ENRB:2017) including
baselines, scores and Green Mark assessment
• Various tenant and occupant engagement practices through green leases, green
user and green procurement
• Practial strategies and solutions to maximise energy, water and indoor environment
quality in buildings
• Smart control techniques and strategies in buildings
• Existing buildings for Green Mark certification and/or recertifciation
This course is conducted by a diverse group of experienced green practitioners from
the industry and BCA.
Assessment and Award
This course involves assessment. A Certificate of Successful Completion (CSC) will be issued to participants who
i. Achieve at least 75% class attendance; and
ii.Pass all assessments.
• Facilities Managers
• Estates Managers
• Operations Managers
• Managing Agent
• Building Owners
• M&E Consultants
35th Run: 3,4, 10, 11 and 25 Mar 2020
Duration: 4 days (Day class) + 0.5 day Assessment (last day)
Time: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Day class)
8.30am to 1.00pm (Assesment)
Venue: BCA Academy, 200 Braddell S(579700)
$1,220.00 (incl of GST)
Refreshments will be provided.
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format.
Click HERE to download the brochure
BOA-SIA: 4 CPD Points
Visit BCA Academy Online StoreFront (OSF) - CLICK HERE
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 16) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 17) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications.