Event code - 77D01 (4.5 days Course) Certification Course for Green Mark Facilities Manager (GMFM)
The aim of the Certification Course for Green Facilities Mark Manager is to equip participants with the knowledge and skills to improve and implement sustainable measures and technologies in an existing building. Participants will learn how a building’s energy consumption and environmental impacts can be minimised during the building life time, and to conduct Green Mark Assessment for existing building and office interior.
· GM Criteria for Existing Buildings and Office Interior including Baselines, Scores and the GM Assessment Process
· Practical Strategies and Solutions to Maximise Energy, Water, Indoor Environment Quality, and waste Reduction in Buildings
· Life-Cycle Cost Approach in Budgeting and Procurement
· Sustainable Practices during daily O&M and Refurbishment
· Green Procurement and Leasing
· Comparison if Energy Norms with Existing Energy Consumption Levels
· Managing Existing Buildings for GM Certification and/or GM Re-certification
This course is conducted by a diverse group of experienced green practitioners from the industry and experts from the relevant agencies and BCA.
• Facilities Managers
• Estates Managers
• Operations Managers
• Managing Agent
• Building Owners
• M&E Consultants
This course is one of the core modules under the Certification Course for Green Mark Facilities Professional.
(For more information regarding the GMP & GMFP certification scheme, please log on to www.bca.gov.sg/GreenMark/gm_manager.html)
29th Run: 27, 28 Feb, 6, 7 & 21 Mar 2018
Duration: 4 days (Day class) + 1/2 day assessment
Time: 9.00am to 6.30pm (Day class) + 8.30am to 1.00pm (Assessment on last day)
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$1,220.00 / S$976.00*
* For existing GMM or SCEM certificate holders. CPD Points
Download brochure and application form
To check the status of your course applications, please log into the Customer Self Service Portal (CSSP) at www.bcaa.edu.sg/self_help_portal/selfhelp/login.aspx.
If you need assistance on using the CSSP, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg