Event code: 73054
Construction Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS) is a voluntary scheme developed by BCA in conjunction with the major public sector agencies and various industry professional bodies to measure quality level achieved in a completed project. As part of the requirements for the Certified QM/CONQUAS Manager schemes which accord recognition to construction personnel who are instrumental in ensuring and delivering high quality projects as reflected in high CONQUAS score projects, the Certified QM/CONQUAS Managers course provides necessary knowledge to enable the participants to effectively implement Quality Management System (QMS) and achieve better Quality Mark (QM)/CONQUAS score.
This course aims to enable participants to implement Quality Management System (QMS) more effectively in a building construction project to improve work processes, and apply practical strategies at different stages of a building construction project to
achieve better Quality Mark(QM)/CONQUAS score
• Application of QMS in achieving improved quality in building construction projects
• Role of QMS in building construction projects
• Strategies to adopt at different stages of a building construction project to improve QM/CONQUAS scores
• Current trends and improvements in building construction quality
• Group Exercises
Participants are expected to have completed one of the following courses and have more than 2 years of construction project experience prior to application:
• At least two years of project experience, and
• Completed either one of the following courses
- CONQUAS Training For Builders
- CONQUAS Training For Developers and Consultants
• Site & Project Engineers
• Site, Construction & Project Managers
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QAQC) & CONQUAS Personnel
• Any other building related professionals involved in construction site activities
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
Participants who have attended at least 75% of the course and successfully completed the class exercises will be issued with a Certificate of Successful
62nd Run : 18 - 20 Jul 2018
Duration: 3 days (21 hours)
Time: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$950.00*
Lunches and refreshments will be provided.
*Skills Development Fund (SDF) funding is available for this course. To enjoy the SDF
funding, companies are required to apply through SSG’s SkillsConnect system @www.
skillsconnect.gov.sg (terms and conditions may apply) and claim directly from SSG.
IES-ACES: Pending (Structural)
To register, please log into our Online StoreFront (OSF) at
and search for course code 73054
Download brochure here
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from
8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org