Event code: 73054
Construction Quality Assessment System (CONQUAS) is a voluntary scheme developed by BCA in conjunction with the major public sector agencies and various industry professional bodies to measure quality level achieved in a completed project. As part of the requirements for the Certified QM/CONQUAS Manager schemes which accord recognition to construction personnel who are instrumental in ensuring and delivering high quality projects as reflected in high CONQUAS score projects, the Certified QM/CONQUAS Managers course provides necessary knowledge to enable the participants to effectively implement Quality Management System (QMS) and achieve better Quality Mark (QM)/CONQUAS score.
This course aims to enable participants to implement Quality Management System (QMS) more effectively in a building construction project to improve work processes, and apply practical strategies at different stages of a building construction project to achieve better Quality Mark(QM)/CONQUAS score.
• Application of QMS in achieving improved quality in building construction projects
• Role of QMS in building construction projects
• Strategies to adopt at different stages of a building construction project to improve QM/CONQUAS scores
• Current trends and improvements in building construction quality
• Group Exercises
Participants are expected to have completed one of the following courses and have more than 2 years of construction project experience prior to application:
• At least two years of project experience, and
• Completed either one of the following courses
- CONQUAS Training For Builders
- CONQUAS Training For Developers and Consultants
• Site & Project Engineers
• Site, Construction & Project Managers
• Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QAQC) & CONQUAS Personnel
• Any other building related professionals involved in construction site activities
ASSESSMENT AND AWARD
Participants who have attended at least 75% of the course and successfully completed the class exercises will be issued with a Certificate of Successful
60th Run: 27 - 29 Mar 2018
Duration: 3 days (21 hours)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl of GST): S$950.00*
Lunches and refreshments will be provided.
*Skills Development Fund (SDF) funding is pending for approval. To enjoy the SDF funding, companies are required to apply through SSG’s SkillsConnect system @www.skillsconnect.gov.sg (terms and conditions may apply) and claim directly from SSG.
PEB: 21 PDUs
IES-ACES: 12 STU (Structural)
Download Brochure & Application Form
To check the status of your course applications, please log into the Customer Self Service Portal (CSSP) at www.bcaa.edu.sg/self_help_portal/selfhelp/login.aspx.
If you need assistance on using the CSSP, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • www.bcaa.edu.sg