Event code: 79011
Drawing from the lean principles originally applied in manufacturing sector, lean construction adopts production management approach to project delivery. It strives to optimise project delivery through continuous improvements to minimise waste and maximise values to all stakeholders.
This programme aims to equip industry practitioners with the knowledge of lean principles, lean construction approaches and methodologies for higher productivity.
• Learning from Toyota - The Toyota Story
• 14 Principles of Toyota Way
• Lean Principles for process improvement
• Lean Tools for minimizing waste in construction
• Transforming into lean enterprise
• Final Project (to be submitted within 4 months from the end of the 5-month lessons)
5th Intake: Starting on 23 Jul 2018
DURATION: 5 months lessons + 4 months final project
FREQUENCY: 2 to 4 times a week from 6.30pm to 9.30pm on weekdays
(there may be lessons conducted on Saturdays)
VENUE: BCA Academy
COURSE DELIVERY: English
Fee (incl. GST) : S$6,000
NOTE: Funding/subsidies from Funding Agencies is available for Jan/Feb 2018 Intake.
Download brochure and application form
For enquiries, please call 6248 9999; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org