The Student Services Centre (SSC) is a convenient, first point of contact for students to obtain information and services during their course of study at BCA Academy.
SSC aims to create a caring and holistic environment by looking into students’ welfare and needs. The centre also strives to inculcate a strong sense of belonging in the students as well as in the graduates.
Key services provided by SSC includes:
• Basic counselling with referral options
• Assessing student job interests through talk/workshop
• Providing career development advice
• Organising activities to build bonding among students from different cultural backgrounds
• Collection point for result slips and other requested documents
• Facilitate application of BCA-Built Industry scholarships/sponsorships
• Facilitate application of Transitlink cards
• Facilitate personal accident insurance claim
• Application of bursary
• Application of course exemption
• Application of locker
• Applications of leave of absence (medical leave, reservist deferment etc)
• Provision of confirmation of enrolment letter
• Appeal against debarment/dismissal
The centre has engaged professional counsellors to counsel students if they encounter personal issues and need emotional help. Student may approach SSC to request for counselling. Alternatively, students can download the student assistance form available on the student portal and email the completed form to email@example.com
For existing students who are taking Diploma or Specialist Diploma programmes, you may contact the centre at 67304451 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for student matters. You may also download the student assistance form from the portal and submit to the centre during the operation hours.
The Academy has engaged professional life coaches to help students if they encounter personal difficulties. The coaches are highly trained and can offer professional counselling service. Students may approach student services centre from Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm. Alternatively, students can download the student assistance form in this website and send the completed form to email@example.com