Event code: 80001
Unlocking Innovation Through Digital Transformation
Max Atria @ Singapore Expo, Level 2 • 23 October 2018
The Build Smart Conference provides a platform for practitioners from different disciplines to gain insights of overseas and local advancement towards construction productivity, its technologies, processes and concepts, business case, as well as exemplary projects. Launched in 2011, the Build Smart Conference has been a key event, which is an industry-wide campaign to raise awareness in enhancing construction productivity.
The theme for this year revolves around “Unlocking Innovation through Digital Transformation” focusing on technological advancement and best practices in Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD). The international and local experts will share on their experiences on topics such as application of digitalisation through exemplary international and local IDD projects that enhance our construction productivity.
• Innovation and Transformation, a Different Story with LEAN and DfMA in
• Agenda for a Digitalised Built Environment Sector
• The Life of i-Integrated Information for Intelligent Infrastructure
• Innovations Construction Robot & Automation
• An Integrated Digital Platform for the Design, Implementation and Operation
of Smart Buildings
• Developing Digital Process for DfMA Projects, Connecting Factory and Site
• Raising the Game for Digitalisation
• Mind Mapping Digital Delivery in Healthcare Infrastructure
• Use of BIM in Precast - The Projalma Journey
UNLOCKING INNOVATION THROUGH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
KEYNOTE : Transformation Journey to end-to-end Digital Project Delivery
by Mr Alberto Munoz Cuevas, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
• Dr Hari Gunasingham, Chief Executive Officer, Eutech Group
• Mr Derek Murray, Global Head of Digital Projects & Global Practice Leader for BIM, Mott Macdonald
• Professor Chen I-Ming, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University
• Mr Wong Swee Khian, Deputy Director, Building and Research Institute, Housing and Development Board
• Mr Wei Ke Wu, Head of IDD Committee, China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co. Pte Ltd
• Mr Dominic Huang Jingyi, Senior Manager, MOH Holdings
• Mr Edmund Leong, Senior Manager (ITA-BIM, ICT), Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd
• Ir Yau Kung Yuen, Engineering Manager, Projalma Sdn Bhd
• Mr Julian Kim, Managing Director, Roboprint Asia Pte Ltd
Developers, Builders, Contractors, Consultants, Project Managers, Construction Managers
Fee (incl of GST)
Discounted Fee* : S$430
Normal Fee : S$460
WTU Funding# : Pending
*Discounted fee is only applicable to ‘early birds’ who register by 22 Sep 2018, company group registration with 3 or more participants, and BCAA Alumni card holders.
# WTU funding support for eligible local participants.
Download brochure & application form
If you need assistance, please call our customer service hotline: 6248 9999, from 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
200 Braddell Rd S579700 • Fax: 6258 0558 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org