Event code: 78037
Workshop for Company CEO/Top Management (bizSAFE Level-1)
This course is recognised by Ministry of Manpower
bizSAFE is a programme which is administered by the Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) tailored to assist the companies to build up their workplace safety and health capabilities. The programme provides a 5-level approach to help companies build up their capabilities progressively. Companies participating in this programme will gain recognition and benefit from having a comprehensive WSH system in place. To start the bizSAFE journey, an enterprise’s top management has to sign up for this bizSAFE Level 1.
This workshop aims to enable top management to lead the cultivation of safety culture and policies in companies.
Overview of the Workplace Safety and Health Act, subsidiary legislation and director’s guidelines
• Introduction to risk management concepts, bizSAFE concept (including roles and responsibilities of RM Champion and WSHMS Program Lead)
• Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) of companies
• Creating a conducive safety culture in the company
• Financial planning; balancing profitability and safety in the organization
• Business case studies and tangible & intangible consequences of an accident
• Individual Assignment / Group Discussion
- Preparation of a suitable WSH policy
- Official endorsement of the company’s WSH policy
• Chief Executive Officers
• Managing Directors
• General Managers
• Other Senior Management
46th Run: 21 Feb 2018 (pm)
Time: 1.45 pm to 5.15pm
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl. of GST): S$150.00
Course materials and refreshments will be provided.
Seats are limited; registration is on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Seats will be confirmed upon the payment of the seminar fees before the commencement date.
Cheques with original application should be mailed to:
BCA Academy, 200 Braddell Road, Singapore 579700
For enquiries, please call 6248 9999 or email us at email@example.com
Download brochure & application form