Event code: 78079
The BCA Contractors Registration System (CRS) requires B2 contractors to have at least one full-time employed Registrable Professional/Professional/Technical personnel (RP/P/T) to have either obtained the Advanced Certificate in Construction Productivity or registered for this course by the renewal date after 1 January 2016.
This specially tailored training course aims to equip project managers and construction managers with the practical knowledge to enhance productivity on their construction projects.
The course will be conducted over 15 evenings. There will also be hands-on assignments for the participants to apply the knowledge learnt.
- To equip the construction industry professionals with the latest construction productivity trends and technology in order to attain higher technical competencies and drive construction productivities in their respective companies.
- To gain critical knowledge in the processes, management skills and understanding on the new construction technologies in construction productivity.
- Introduction to Construction Productivity
- Buildability and Constructability
- Project Productivity Management
- Cost and Value Management
- Risk Management
- Contract and Procurement for Productivity
- Quality Management
- Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Productivity Improvement Processes and Technology
*Holders of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management are exempted from Module One.
- Degree / Diploma / Equivalent qualification; OR
- At least 3 years of working experience in the built environment or related fields with back ground as project manager /construction manager / consultant preferred
Please submit with this application form your CV or copy of qualification certificate, and copy of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management, if applicable.
- Construction Professionals
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers
11th Run: 16 Jul - 3 Sep 2019
Time: 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Frequency: 2 weekdays/week (15 evenings)
Venue: BCA Academy, 200 Braddell Road, Singapore 579700
Fees (Inclusive of GST):
S$2,300.00# (without subsidy)
S$795.33 (with WTU funding support for eligible local participants*)
For holders of the Certificate in Construction Productivity Management
S$1,480.00# (without subsidy)
S$511.78 (with WTU funding support for eligible local participants*)
*For more information on the funding requirement, please refer to http://www.bca.gov.sg/manpower/wtu.html
In keeping with our green and sustainable practices, course notes will be available in e-format.
PEB: 45 PDUs
IES-ACES (for RE/RTO): 12 STU (Structural)
Download brochure here
Visit BCA Academy Online StoreFront (OSF) - CLICK HERE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms and conditions. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an “as is” basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course (“Materials”) are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 15) Re-assessment fee is applicable for those who are required to re-take the assessment. 16) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications.