Event Code: 80011
Designed for C-suite Executives, Senior Management and top decision makers of the built environment sector, this programme supports the development of leadership capability in Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA) and Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD).
Hosted by the Centre for System Engineering and Innovation at Imperial College London, this bespoke programme draws on leading research and practices from thought-leaders, practitioners and academicians through combination of industry sharing, learning journeys, keynote lectures and executive discussions that gives an overview of:
• Developer’s perspective on DfMA and IDD
• Systems engineering approach to integration of project delivery
• Digital engineering and innovation leadership
• Automation and strategic improvement drivers
• Latest works on offsite fabrication and construction
PEB: 15 PDUs
BOA-SIA: 4 CPD Points
Date: 18 to 22 Nov 2019 (Registration closes on 11 Oct 2019)
Venue: Imperial College London, UK
Fee (GST not applicable)
Without WTU Funding: SGD 6,700* SGD 7,200
#With WTU Funding: SGD 670* SGD 720
*Discounted fee is only for ‘Early Bird’ who register and made payment by 4 Oct 2019.
Fee includes course materials, refreshments & lunches at Imperial College London and local ground transportation to and from the airport. Fee does not include airfare, accommodation and other meal expenses.
#For more information on the funding requirement, please refer to http://www.bca.gov.sg/manpower/wtu.html
Click HERE to download brochure and application form.
ENQUIRIES ON ADMINISTRATION AND LOGISTIC MATTERS:
Ms Shirlyn Tan, DID: 6248 9913
ENQUIRIES ON PROGRAMME DETAILS:
Ms Grace Teo, DID: 6248 9834
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The company and individual applicant has read and understood the terms of the brochure (if available) and the application form. 2) The company and individual applicant warrant that the particulars given in the application form are accurate. 3) The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) can disclose to other government agencies any information relating to this application. 4) Payment for the course must be made to BCA before the course commencement date. 5) Any Direct Debit and Direct Credit Authorisation for GIRO applications previously signed and passed to BCA will apply to payments made under this course. 6) BCA reserves the right to accept or reject the application for whatever reason. 7) BCA shall at its discretion allocate a space to the registered applicant, based on availability. 8) BCA reserves the right to amend any details relating to the course, revise the course fees without prior notice, cancel or postpone the course. 9) No deferment is allowed. 10) Request for withdrawal must be made in writing. Requests are subject to approval by BCA and administration fee: Written request for withdrawal that reaches BCA - At least 2 weeks before the course commencement date: 10% of course fee is payable. - Less than 2 weeks but more than 3 working days before the course commencement date: 25% of course fee is payable. - 3 working days or less before the course commencement date: full course fee is payable. 11) No Replacement is allowed for funded participants. 12) The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points indicated for any course offered by BCA is subject to change and final approval by the relevant professional accreditation bodies. 13) Funding and subsidies offered by BCA or third party organisations for the courses are subject to approval. The company must make the application for funding and subsidies. BCA is not to be held liable and the company agrees to pay BCA the applicable funding amount if funding and subsidies are either granted at a reduced amount, not granted at all or if funding is revoked, for whatever reason. 14) All information, materials, services, intellectual property and other property and rights provided by BCA during the course are provided on an "as is" basis. BCA makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to any matter, and all such warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly disclaimed. 15) The materials supplied to the company and individual applicant for the course ("Materials") are for their personal reference only and the company and individual applicant is not supposed to otherwise use the Materials. The company and individual applicant shall defend and indemnify BCA and its officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, damage, loss or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) imposed upon BCA in connection with any claim arising out of the company and individual applicant’s use of the Materials. 16) I consent to BCA, BCA Academy, and BCA’s employees contacting me via my contacts (including email addresses and mobile numbers) to market future courses, seminars, conduct surveys, circulate publications (i.e. magazines, periodicals etc). If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your personal data as set out above, you may contact us. PLEASE NOTE: All correspondence and notices addressed to BCA are to be sent to BCA Academy. Photographs of attendees will be taken at the event for our publicity materials, newsletters and other publications.