Event code: 79011
Drawing from the lean principles originally applied in manufacturing sector, lean construction adopts production management approach to project delivery. It strives to optimise project delivery through continuous improvements to minimise waste and maximise values to all stakeholders.
This programme aims to equip industry practitioners with the knowledge of lean principles, lean construction approaches and methodologies for higher productivity.
• Learning from Toyota - The Toyota Story
• 14 Principles of Toyota Way
• Lean Principles for process improvement
• Lean Tools for minimizing waste in construction
• Transforming into lean enterprise
• Final Project (to be submitted within 4 months from the end of the 5-month lessons)
5th Intake: Starting on 19 Feb 2019
Registration Closing On: 1 Feb 2019
Duration: 5 mths lesson + 4 mths Final Project
Frequency: 2 evenings per week
Venue: BCA Academy
Fee (incl. GST): S$6,000 (before subsidy)
For eligible candidates, WTU Funding is available:
• Up to 90% for Singaporeans / PRs
For more details, visit www.bca.gov.sg/manpower/wtu.html
IES-ACES: Pending (RTOs/REs)
Download Brochure & application form
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the completed application form and supporting documents (listed under Entry Requirement) to Li_Huiwen@bca.gov.sg.
For enquiries, please call 6248 9999 or email to email@example.com