Event code: 79008
The Diploma in Facilities Management will equip students with a wide range of technical knowledge and functional skills to manage the built environment. The areas covered in the programme range from principles of facilities management, green building technology, energy management, event planning and marketing to business continuity. The focus of the programme will be on sustainable practices. Participants of the diploma programme will graduate as competent and confident associate professionals in the built environment industry.
The programme aims to equip students with the fundamental knowledge and specialised skills necessary to:
• formulate and implement facilities management and maintenance policies to achieve efficient resource utilisation.
• create an environment that meets human physiological needs.
• formulate and implement practices to achieve high level of environmental sustainability.
• plan, manage and market events.
• apply management and financial know-how of business to the industry.
|INTAKE ||Starting in mid Apr 2018 |
|FREQUENCY ||3 to 4 times a week |
|TIME ||6.30pm to 10.00pm on weekdays. There may also be lessons on Sat. |
|DURATION ||3 years (6 semesters) |
|VENUE ||BCA Academy, 200 Braddell Road, Singapore 579700. |
|DELIVERY ||English |
TOTAL COURSE FEE: S$13,500.00 (Inclusive of GST)
Available Funding Schemes:
i) BCA-Industry Built Environment Diploma Sponsorship Programme
(Part-Time) – CLICK HERE for more details
ii) SkillsFuture Study Award – CLICK HERE for more details
iii) SkillsFuture Credit – CLICK HERE for more details
Download brochure and application form