SGUnited Skills Programme
The SGUnited Skills (SGUS) Programme offered at BCA Academy is curated for individuals affected by the economic impact of COVID-19. This 10-month full-time training programme aims to prepare unemployed Singaporeans/PRs for improved employability to join the exciting and evolving built environment sector. The programme will help learners to acquire and apply industry-relevant skills related to Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD), facilitated by internship. For more details of the SGUS, please visit https://www.skillsfuture.sg/sgunitedskills
SGUS Programme at BCA Academy:
Please register at:
- Industry-relevant training: Learners will learn and apply industry-relevant work-ready skills coupled with internship to take up the exciting and emerging roles in the built environment sector.
- Unique curriculum: While Building Information Modelling (BIM) is the buzzword in the built environment, this programme aims to go beyond traditional BIM to include digital integration, digital design, and digital asset delivery and management; that will help to enhance employability.
- Monthly training allowance: Learners will receive a training allowance of $1,200 per month during the programme.
- Highly subsidised course fee: The course fee (after subsidy) will be $833.34. SkillsFuture Credit can be used to offset the course fee.
- Modular format: The programme will be conducted on a full-time basis over 10 months in two modules – this will help to facilitate transition to employment as and when job opportunity arises.
- Employment facilitation: Learners will have the opportunity to benefit from employment facilitation.